Click here for the new 2019 Middlesex County Recycling & Solid Waste Guide
Don't forget to download the new Recycling Coach app to set up scheduling reminders, storm alerts and more!
Use the helpful "What goes where" feature to learn how to dispose of household items and recycle right.
Effective immediately, the Middlesex County Improvement Authority is strictly enforcing NJ State recycling regulations. As a reminder to Township residents, recyclables in plastic bags are NOT acceptable. No plastic bags of any kind or any color can be used at the curb or they will be rejected. Contaminated recyclables can also be rejected. A few simple guidelines to follow:
- Recycle plastic bags at the supermarket, NOT at your curb
- Only #1 and #2 plastics are accepted, NOT all plastics are recyclable
- Empty and rinse out cans, bottles and food containers
- Clean cardboard only, no oily pizza boxes!
- When in doubt, throw it out!
Contact us with any questions:
(732) 721-5600 Ext. 6107