OBMUA Knollcroft Water Main Rehabilitation, Cliffwood Beach
Old Bridge Municipal Utility Authority (OBMUA) Contractors, will begin roadway surface preparation and the installation of the asphalt top course for areas where the water main work was recently completed on/or about November 13, 2018, weather permitting with an anticipated duration of 5 to 6 work days from 7AM -5:30PM, daily. The following roadways will be effected:
· Boulevard South starting from Woodshore West to Boulevard West and then continue up Boulevard West to Woodshore Center
· Boulevard East from Woodshore Center to Central Ave. including, Woodshore Center, Seaglade Circle, and Central Ave.
· Boulevard East from Central Ave. to Ocean Blvd.
· Boulevard South from Ocean Blvd. to Boulevard West including Crestwood Place
· Woodshore East from Boulevard East to Woodshore Center including Woodlawn Circle
· Woodshore West
The roadways will be closed while this work takes place and you will have limited or no access to your street or driveway during milling and installation of roadway materials. Emergency vehicles will be permitted access at all times. School buses will be accommodated. Please see the attached notice for additional information. Should you have any questions please contact Mr. Dave Coats of CME Associates at 732-727-8000 ext. 1281.