The Bureau of Fire Prevention and Firefighters of Old Bridge would like to remind you:
1) Check the battery in your smoke detectors and change or install new detectors as needed.
2) Plan and practice an escape plan with all family members and designate a meeting place in a safe location outside your home.
3) Inspect for and correct fire hazards throughout your home, basement and attic.
4) Keep matches and lighters up and away from small children.
5) Review fire safety material sent home with your children from school programs.
Should you require and additional fire safety material, need assistance with your home inspection, or need assistance in any way, please call the Bureau Office at 732-970-6542.
FIRE SAFETY BEGINS WITH YOU!!!