Full Day Teen Trip Camp 6/25/2012 - 8/24/2012
Old Bridge Township is a non-profit organization that has been providing affordable camps to township families for 20 years!! Our Teen Travel Camp is now in its 4th year and continues to grow! Join our camp and see what all the fun is about!
Below we have listed some important information and highlights our camp has to offer this summer…
* Camp is located inside the Recreation Buildings Teen Center
* Camp hours are form 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
* Camp is for students who have graduated 8th grade and 9th grade
* A season pass to Great Adventure & Hurricane Harbor is included in
* Camp tuition includes all trips for the summer.
* Some of our amazing trips include…
• Whitewater Rafting on the Delaware River
• The “Beast” Speed boat tour NYC
• Rock Wall Climbing
• Lakota Wolf Preserve
• Dorney Park
• Great Adventure & Hurricane Harbor 2x a week!
• Tomahawk Lake Water Park
• Hot Air Balloon Festival
• WNBA Basketball Game and many more exciting trips!!
To View our online trip calendar go to www. Oldbridge.com. At the main page click on the Residents Tab. Then click on the link for Full Day Summer Camps. The Teen Travel camp link is at the bottom of the page.
* GAMES, GAMES, AND MORE GAMES!! Our Teen Center has pool tables, ping pong tables, foosball, air hockey, big screen T.V.s with WII game console. We also have outdoor basketball hoops and tennis courts a short walk from our building.
Camp Registration & Tuition: Registration will start on Feb. 15th we have limited spots available. Camp tuition is $1,550.00 for 9 weeks (starting the end of June thru Aug. 24). Camp tuition is broken down into 6 installments. For more information on the Teen Travel camp, call 732-721-5600 ext. 4050 and ask for Gregg. We look forward to having your teen in our camp this summer and creating memories that will last them a lifetime!