Old Bridge Parks & Facilities
The Township of Old Bridge allows for rental of both building and picnic facilities for residents and non-residents. All requests for rental must be made in advance by calling the recreation department at (732) 721-5600, ext. 4999 or e-mail email@example.com. For directions to these facilities please click on the links in the map below.
Parks &Open Space
- Pension Road Park 6.2 Acres Raceway Place Soccer Field.
- Veteran’s Park 33 Acres Englishtown Road Rec. Center, 2 lighted softball fields,lighted youth baseball field, 2 lighted basketball courts, tennis &handball courts, playground area, soccer field, and walking trail
- South Old Bridge Small field, recreation bldg., small playground,Community Center
- Fox Street Field Sayrewood South Little League Baseball Complex.
- Municipal Complex 40 Acres Route 516 & Cottrell Rd Twp. Admin. Offices, Public Works, Police, Library, Dept of Health, Engineering, Code/ Building, Tax Office, Parks & Recreation, Senior Services. Civic Center, Ice Arena, 8 Lighted Tennis Courts.
- Higgins Road Park 4.4 Acres Higgins Road 2 regulation soccer fields, 1 smaller soccer field, concession building
- Ticetown Road Park 9.72 Acres Ticetown Road 3 regulation soccer fields, 1 smaller field,concession/restroom.
- Central Park .44 Acres Euclid & Washington Rd 2 basketball courts, playground area
- Pauls Beach 6.69 Acres Route 35 Cheesequake Creek, Police Substation
- Raritan Bayfront Pk. 11.98 acres Route 35 Laurence Parkway Recreation Center,Laurence Harbor. Beach, Restrooms, boardwalk, lighted basketball court, handball court, playground equip. & fishing jetties.
- Seidler’s Beach 1.2 acres Undeveloped.
- Cliffwood Beach 33.5 Acres Raritan & Ocean Blvd. Recreation Center Closed due to Sandy
- Geick Park 40 acres Route 516 3 lighted baseball/softball fields, 2 lighted soccer/lacrosse turf field, restrooms, storage/concession bldg., tot lots, fitness/jogging trail, boccie & shuffle board courts, sensory garden, Camp ROBIN bldg, lighted basketball courts, sand volleyball courts, picnic grove and playground.
- Rose Farm 138 acres Lamberston Road. Open space for future recreation.
- Laurence Harbor Laurence Pky. Community Center Closed
Phone: (732) 721-5600, Ext. 4999
Fax: (732) 607-4833