Commuter Parking Permits
Commuter Parking Permit Renewal Instructions
Effective August 2013, applications for new as well as renewals are only being done online. Please go here and click on link for Parking Permits.
For locations of Commuter Parking Lots, click here.
Starting with 2013/2014 renewals, parking stickers are no longer being issued. There are (3) methods to obtain a Commuter parking permit.
1. Complete the online application (see link above), scan and upload the below listed documents and pay by credit card using your own computer. This is the quickest method to obtain parking permit renewal, or issue of new permit. These are processed no later than the next business day and completed permit is emailed to you.
2. Complete the online application using Kiosk located in lobby of Municipal Center. This is available 24x7x365. Payment can be made by credit card at the kiosk or by check in Township Clerks office (during business hours). Below listed documents do not need to be copied as you can show the originals to Clerks office for verification. Your completed permit will be emailed or printed at Clerks Office.
3. Mail copies of below listed documents, and include check for payment, to Clerks Office. This will take the most time to get processed as completed permit will be manually processed then mailed to you.
Once you have received the email containing your permit, you are authorized to park in the Commuter Parking Lots Please be sure to thoroughly read all emails received from parking permit website for complete instructions.
- Emails sent to you from website will come from: GovOnline@GovOnlineSaaS.com. Please be certain this email address is not blocked and email does not go into your junk email folder.
- Permit Placement is the furthest window on the Driver's Side.
- NJ driver's license
- NJ registration
- Valid Insurance card.
- $25 fee for each parking permit.
All must have your Old Bridge address on them.